If you’re looking for minimal effort Halloween decor, you need to try this spider jar light.
It’s so easy to make that it takes less than 5 minutes, and it looks amazing!
Check out how to make it below:
SPIDER JAR LIGHT MAKING TIME
These spider jar lights are so simple they take virtually no time (or skill) at all.
Estimated making time: 5 minutes.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE A SPIDER JAR LIGHT
You only need four things to make a spider jar light, and there’s no glue involved (meaning no mess!). This is what you need to create one jar light
- A jar (if using an old one make sure it’s thoroughly clean first!)
- Plastic spiders
- A plastic tea light
- Cotton wool balls
HOW TO MAKE A SPIDER JAR LIGHT
1. Rip apart a cotton wool ball.
2. Line the bottom of the jar with the ripped up cotton wool.
3. Place a plastic tea light in the bottom of the jar, switched on.
4. Place a plastic spider inside the jar along the edge, and add some ripped up cotton wool behind it to hold it in place.
5. Continue to add spiders along the edge of the jar and using ripped up cotton wool to hold them in place. Make sure to leave the center of the jar empty so the light is not completely covered.
Switch of the light and see how amazing your spider jar light looks in the dark!
If you enjoyed this tutorial, please share it!
And be sure to check out our other Halloween tutorials like these easy ghost lollies.