Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party or just trying to get into the spooky spirit, you need to make these ghost lollies.
They’re quick to make, require minimal materials and are sure to make your sweeties a lil’ more exciting!
Check out how to make them below:
GHOST LOLLIES MAKING TIME
These lollies are so simple that they take barely any time at all. The only preparation you might require is making sure you have napkins that are the right sizes (a large square and a smaller square). However you can skip a few steps and lower the making time by purchasing to sets of napkins; ones that are large squares and ones that are smaller squares!
Estimated making time: 5 minutes per lolly.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE GHOST LOLLIES
You only need five things to make these ghost lollies, and there’s no glue involved (meaning no mess!). This is what you need to create one lolly:
- A lolly
- A plain white napkin
- Orange ribbon
- A pair of scissors
- A dark coloured sharpie
HOW TO MAKE GHOST LOLLIES
1. Unfold your napkin so it’s a square and lay it flat. Carefully cut the napkin in half, using the folds as a guide.
2. Cut one half in half again.
3. Repeat the process on one of the quarters of the original size napkin.
4. You will now have a large square and a small square. Place the small square on top of the big square.
5. Take the lolly and place it in the center of the two napkins. Then wrap the napkin around the lolly.
6. Cut a small amount of orange ribbon and tie it around the napkin in a knot to hold it in place. Trim any excess.
7. Use the sharpie to draw a face on the napkin on the side without the knot in the ribbon.
Repeat the process to make lots of ghost lollies!
If you found this tutorial helpful, please share it.
And check out our other Halloween ideas, like these DIY blood fingerprint nails!