If you’re looking for an easy nail design that looks amazing, you need to try these marble nails.
They look beautiful and each one is unique, making sure you stand out from the crowd. Plus they’re so easy to do, your left hand wont even be a struggle!
Check out how to make them below:
WHAT YOU NEED FOR MARBLE NAILS
As marble nails are so easy, you only need a few things to make the design:
- A glass of cold water
- A paintbrush
- Non-toxic PVA school glue
- A cocktail stick
- Coloured nail polish (X2). Pick a light colour and a dark colour such as black.
- Clear nail polish
MARBLE NAILS PAINTING TIME
It’s estimated that it takes roughly 20 minutes to create this look. However that’s including painting glue around your nails and waiting for it to dry, and for all of your nails. The actual design takes almost no time at all!
HOW TO PAINT MARBLE NAILS
1. Paint the light colour on your nails. Do two thin coats and wait for the first layer to dry before adding the second.
2.. If you want an easy clean up, it’s essential to paint around your nails with PVA glue using a paintbrush. You can actually paint your whole finger if you want to avoid lots of scrubbing and soap to remove excess polish!
3. Take the dark polish and dip it on the surface of the cold water. It is normal for the polish to spread out as soon as it touches the water.
4. Immediately swirl the polish using the cocktail stick. The longer you leave it, the more likely the polish will dry and you won’t be able to create a pattern as easily.
5. Dip you finger into the glass of water, making sure the nail is dipped where the main part of the design is. Be sure to push your finger completely into the water so all of the polish is picked up.
6. Remove your finger and wait a few minutes for the design to dry. Then remove any excess polish from your finger by peeling off the glue and paint a layer of clear nail polish on top to protect the design.
7. Leave singular nail for a stand out effect, or repeat the process on the others!
If you found this tutorial helpful, please share it on Pinterest.
Otherwise be sure to check out our other DIYs!