If you need easy Halloween decor, you need to make this card bat decoration.
It’s simple, requires minimal materials to make and is an easy way to get into the Halloween spirit.
Check out how to make them below:
CARD BAT DECORATION MAKING TIME
The card bat decoration is so simple they take virtually no time at all.
Estimated making time: 5 minutes per bat.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE AN CARD BAT DECORATION
You only need four things to make an card bat decoration, and there’s no glue involved (meaning no mess!). This is what you need:
- A pencil
- A pair of scissors
- A4 black card
- Scrap card
HOW TO MAKE A CARD BAT DECORATION
1. Fold the scrap card in half and draw half a bat on the fold, with the center of the wing ending on the fold of the card. (Here we have done two to create a large bat and a small bat).
2. Carefully cut out the bat template with the scissors and unfold.
3. Use the template to draw around on the black card with the pencil.
4. Cut around the pencil outline using the scissors.
5. Fold the bottom of the wing where the wing comes to a point. Do not fold all the way along, then unfold. This will make the bat have a 3D look.
6. Repeat this on all the points of the wing.
Repeat all the steps to create a little bat family!
If you enjoyed this tutorial, please share it.
Or why not try our other easy Halloween decorations, such as these spider jar lights.