Painting your nails is an easy way to get into the Halloween spirit, but some designs require skill.
These blood fingerprint nails look amazing, and you don’t need to be a nail tech to do them yourselves!
Check out the tutorial below:
BLOOD FINGERPRINT NAILS MAKING TIME
These blood fingerprint nails take virtually no time at all.
Estimated making time: 10 minutes (including drying time between layers).
WHAT YOU NEED TO CREATE BLOOD FINGERPRINT NAILS
You only need four things to make these nails:
- White nail polish
- Red nail polish
- Clear nail polish
HOW TO CREATE BLOOD FINGERPRINT NAILS
1. Paint your nails white. Do this in two layers to build the colour up and create a bright white. Make sure to use thin layers, not one thick one, so it dries properly.
2. Paint a blob of red nail polish onto your thumb.
3. Blot excess nail polish on the tissue. Make sure not to fully wipe your thumb on the tissue, or it will remove all the red nail varnish.
4. Press your thumb onto the thumbnail. Make sure to press hard and to roll your thumb across the nail so that all of the thumbprint is transferred.
5. Continue to brush your thumb with red nail polish, blot the excess and press it on your other nails.
6. Neaten any mistakes by dipping a cotton wool bud in nail varnish remover and wiping it off.
7. Add clear nail polish on top to seal the design.
If you found this tutorial helpful, please share it.
Or check out our other Halloween ideas!